Tuesday, September 7, 2010

About Us

Let me tell you a little about us.

The family currently consists of Me (Samantha), my husband (Andy) our 2 boys (Stevie who is 5 and Sammy who is 2), and our 2 dogs (Duke, a black lab and Molly, a blue heeler/terrier mix).

We live in teeny town Northern Arizona. Right now, we live in a cozy single wide mobile home. Andy works for the railroad and I work at a body shop.

I have been dabbling in growing produce for a few years now with very little success. The only thing I seem to be good at growing is tomatoes. This year I decided to focus on only growing tomatoes. I planted 30 plants and only 2 have died so far. I am pretty impressed with how well they all are doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a tip? Found something that works better? Just want to say hi? Leave your comment here!