Sunday, April 17, 2011

DIY Greenhouse

Since I started my seeds in peat pots, I needed somewhere to put all those peat pots to keep them contained, warm, and out of the wind.

I thought and thought about what I could use. One evening I noticed that I happened to have some clear storage totes laying around taking up space. They were originally used to keep our camping stuff in them but I bought a couple of larger totes to put the stuff in.

I had an aha! moment. They were in good shape, no holes or cracks. They had lids. I could move them around. And they didn't take up much space. They were perfect.

So the point of this post is to look around your home for things you can use before you go out and buy something expensive. Be creative.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a tip? Found something that works better? Just want to say hi? Leave your comment here!