Sunday, April 17, 2011

Weekend Update

We had a busy Saturday in town with T-ball and visiting friends from out of town so we didn't get any planting or gardening done.

But this morning, the boys and I were up early. By 9ish, I had enough coffee to function so we went outside before it got too hot and windy.

I finally got caught up on planting the seeds that needed to be planted. I now have 2 DIY greenhouses full of seeds (see previous post). We got 2 kinds of cucumbers, basil, pumpkins, and 4 kinds of tomatoes started. I also reseeded the seeds the boys started.

I am out of peat pots so it is time to get creative with what I start seeds in next weekend. Stay tuned for tomorrows post to see what I mean.

Seeds started so far:
Celery
Bell Peppers
Jalapenos
Anaheim Chili
Broccoli
Oregano
Parsley
Large Leaf Basil
Jack Be Little Pumpkins
Mortgage Lifter Tomato
Sweet Banana Pepper
Cherry Tomato
Slicing Cucumbers
Pickle Cucumbers
Delicious Tomato
Saucy Tomato
Beefsteak Tomato

Seeds Left to Be Planted:
Oregano
Popcorn
Sweet Corn
Lincoln Pea
Red Onion
Yellow Spanish Onion
Chives
Cilantro
Mammoth Dill
White Onion
Kentucky Wonder Pole Bean
Carrots
baby Carrots
Radish
Lettuce

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a tip? Found something that works better? Just want to say hi? Leave your comment here!