Monday, April 11, 2011

Weekend Update

On Friday we got our wonderful 70 mph winds again so nothing got done.

On Saturday we woke up to snow so nothing got done.

On Sunday the weather was great. No wind, no snow. It was a little chilly but it wasn't anything a light sweater couldn't fix.

The boys and I made it to Walmart for some potting soil before the place was packed. I found bags of top-soil for under $2 so I picked up 3. When we got home, we went right to work on planting stuff. First, I restarted some seeds. The only thing that had grown in 3 weeks were 3 broccoli so I replanted seeds for more broccoli, all my peppers, oregano and celery. Then I moved on to getting all the plants in some dirt. The strawberries are all planted in their Growin Bags and the raspberries are in a pot.

I had planned on getting the tomatoes, pumpkins, beets and basil started but the boys were getting bored. Hopefully Stevie won't be too tired from school and we can get it done tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a tip? Found something that works better? Just want to say hi? Leave your comment here!