Sunday, March 20, 2011

Seeds!

The seeds I ordered from victoryseeds.com were in the mailbox yesterday. That was FAST! They were packaged in a bubble envelope and a little note was included.

I am very impressed with them so far.

The wind was horrible yesterday so I didn't get anything done in the garden. Maybe I can get some leveling done today if it isn't too cold. If the weather is crappy, I need to figure when to start my seeds indoors so that they are ready to plant on Mother's Day.

A small project update, I have started collecting empty beer bottles. I have a couple people saving them for me, and I have emptied a few myself. Hopefully I will have all I need in a couple of weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a tip? Found something that works better? Just want to say hi? Leave your comment here!